November 6, 2009

Suzhou




Took a day trip to a nearby city called Suzhou and it was great! We managed to successfully navigate the Shanghai Railway system (which is no small feat...) and made it to Suzhou to check out some gardens and museums. I think the highlight of my day was eating lunch at a little place with about 5 tables in it. These kids were staring at me the whole time I was eating- especially the little boy. He never took his eyes off of me! Of course I had to take a picture of them. It was so cute :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey baby,
love the urchin photos. sooo cute!
also love the socks. do you think i could rock a pair?
lol!
bussi, m

Lulu said...

Yup! like I said celebrity... Urchin is beautiful. I wouldn't mind a pair of stocking myself. lol! Very stylish love them!!