October 8, 2009

London Calling!
















My final "euro trip" was to London and it was definitely worth the wait! There is an energy in the city that is like nothin I've ever experienced...you instantly feel "cooler" and more creative just by walking around. If it weren't for the crappy weather I've heard so much about I would definitely consider moving! We did quite a bit of sight seeing and saw many of the famous landmarks (Big Ben, London Eye, the hospital the current Princes were born, the church Princess Diana was married in, the Parliament, Royal Courts, Camden Market etc...) My favorite place by far was Portobello Road/Market. It's in Notting Hill and is where some of the movie was filmed. I loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you a beatnik with a clipped accent now?

Lulu said...

Great place I was there when the queen mother was celebrating her 100th Birthday it was crazy!! Went to the palace. Got to see all the queens jewels,Ben, phantom of the Opera and was sad to miss Harrods.